Fully Concealed TV Installation For A Clean & Sleek Look
Summary Of Installation:
• Install & secure your TV mounting bracket on your wall. We mount into your studs (metal or wood) & with toggle bolts (high quality drywall anchors).
• Safely mount TV on the mounting bracket.
• Conceal all AV wires in the wall. (wires will exit at the bottom of the wall).
• Upon request our technicians can install a Recessed Power Receptacle Kit (additional cost) to bring power closer to your TV.
• Connect your cable box device to your TV for optimal performance.
• Clean up work debris.
• Leave your residence when you are completely satisfied with your Fully Concealed TV Installation.
Here are some materials you might need before the tech(s) arrive or we can supply the materials upon request.
• HDMI Cables – Used to transfer audio and video between devices. Starts at: $15.
• Power Cables – Used to bring power supply closer to TV location. Starts at: $20.
• TV Wall Mount Bracket – Supply your own or we can supply one. Starts at: $50.
We can conceal cables in all wall types except for: Brick and Concrete. For brick and concrete concealment please check out Track Wall TV Mounting service
All AV cables are concealed in the wall after cutting a hole through your drywall. We cover the holes up with grommets to leave a clean finish. The holes are located: behind your TV and behind your entertainment console. The wires are fished between these two holes leaving a seamless finish.
To schedule a Fully Concealed TV Installation. Call 647-477-2280 or fill out the form below.