Soundbar Installation & Setup
Summary Of Installation:
• Install & secure your TV mounting bracket on your wall. We mount into your studs (metal or wood) & with toggle bolts (high quality drywall anchors).
• Safely mount TV on the mounting bracket.
• Mount your soundbar to your TV or your wall with client provided mount.
• Set-up and calibrate your soundbar and subwoofer.
• Integrate newly purchased or existing audio/video component(s) to the sound bar
• Upon request our technicians can install a Recessed Power Receptacle Kit (additional cost) to bring power closer to your TV.
• Connect your cable box device to your TV for optimal performance.
• Clean up work debris.
• Leave your residence when you are completely satisfied with your Basic Soundbar Home Theatre Installation.
Here are some materials you might need before the tech(s) arrive or we can supply the materials upon request.
• HDMI Cables – Used to transfer audio and video between devices. Starts at: $15.
• Power Cables – Used to bring power supply closer to TV location. Starts at: $20.
• TV Wall Mount Bracket – Supply your own or we can supply one. Starts at: $50.
Here are some materials you will need before the tech(s) arrive.
• Soundbar Mounting Bracket – Mounting bracket that attaches to TV or wall.
Soundbars are a simple and effective way to get that movie like experience at home. If you are looking to upgrade your viewing and listening experience then this package is for you. Our technicians will install your sound bar on your wall or TV and set-up your soundbar to your TV.
To schedule a Basic Soundbar Home Theatre Installation . Call 647-477-2280 or fill out the form below.