Basic Wall Mounted TV Installation admin
On Wall TV Installation for LED, Plasma, 4K, Curved TV’s. Electrical and Cable outlets should be near the TV. Suitable Bracket for wall type and TV model to be purchased.
Secure hooking of TV on Wall bracket
Mounting of Bracket behind the TV
Full Motion Bracket installation
Corner Wall TV Installation
Installation on Bracket on Wall with Wooden studs or Metal Studs. Best TV Installation.
TV Installation and Wall TV Mounting for Plasma, LCD, LED and 3D TV’s
• Install & Secure TV mounting bracket on wall Studs, Concrete or Brick Wall
• Use Premium U.S made (Toggler) anchors for Guaranteed Mounting on Metal studs
• Safely mount Flat Screen TV on wall bracket. One year written warranty.
• Clean up work debris
This TV installation is for Wall mounting your TV on any type of wall, Sheet Rock, Dry Wall, Brick Wall, Concrete Wall and smooth Stone Wall. This mounting is suitable if the distance between your TV and shelf is short. For concealed cords please check out Concealed or Track mounting services.
An Electrical outlet should be at the bottom of the wall. The devices like cable box, DVD, Blu-Ray etc should be placed on a stand right below the TV or on a wall mounted shelf.
You will need a TV Mounting Bracket, HDMI and/or RCA cables to connect your TV with devices like Cable box, DVD, Blu-Ray player and others. Also you might need a power extension cable in case the TV power cable is not long enough to reach the power outlet.
Here are some items you might need or order it from us before the tech(s) arrive.
• TV Wall Mount Bracket that fits your TV and wall
• HDMI Cables. A pair for each device.
• Power Outlet, Cable or Network nearby connections
• Surge Protectors