Arlington’s new TVBR2505K TV Bridge™ includes TWO recessed power/low voltage combo boxes and all the connections you need (except for NM cable) to install a flat screen TV in an existing wall. The best part is there’s no need to run cable from a panel box – or cut holes in your framing members. Just cut two holes in the wall and access power from an existing, nearby source.
• Fast, easy, convenient – saves time and money!
• Secure installation. Good looks. A great finish.
• All wires stay hidden behind the wall – no messy wires running down the wall from TV to components.
• Plugs stay inside the electrical box – don’t protrude past the wall.
• Mounting wings hold boxes securely against wall when screws are tightened.
• Paintable trim plate
• 18.0 cubic inch recessed boxes