We offer various types of network jacks, depending on your needs. Our services are detailed and fast. With our help your devices will have a stable and functional connection. We will thoroughly check the walls for already existing utilities to avoid damages.
A proper service will include the following:
- Planning the perfect location for Network Jack Installation
- Testing the wall for other utilities running to ensure not damaging old ones by installing new network jacks
- Drilling might be required for network jack installation or cutting of drywall
- Setting up the network jack by installation on both ends
- Testing the installed jack for connectivity and loss of signal.
Network jack can be installed on many surfaces including conference room tables, drywall, or concrete walls. Network jack installation can be done for a variety of cable and plug types including phone, cat5e, cat6, coax and HDMI.
For planning the number of jacks needed in an office you should count two jacks for each user and add any network jack installation that is needed for printers, label makers, wireless access point, and other devices that may need internet. It is wise to add network jack in locations that do not have any jacks within a 4-6 meter vicinity. This allows for you to relocate furniture and staff without the need to start a new cabling project each time you have to move an employee.
TIA Network Cabling for standard require network jack installation to be correctly labeled and tested once job is done. Certification of network jacks can be requested before job starts. If you need to certify your network jack installation please let your technician know this ahead of time.