What is Zoom Rooms and How we can help.
Zoom Rooms is a software-based room system that provides an integrated experience for audio conferencing, wireless screen sharing and video conferencing. Zoom Rooms can be used for room only attendees or remote attendees joining from another room, from their desktop, or from their mobile device.
Each room requires, at minimum, a Mac or Windows computer that runs the Zoom Rooms software, and an iPad, Android or Windows 10 tablet that runs the Zoom Rooms app. Additional equipment can include TV displays, speakers, cameras, microphones, and an iPad that runs the Zoom Rooms Scheduling Display.
We can set all this up for you. Contact us or book a consultation with our experts.
Before you begin your setup
The following steps are recommended for deploying Zoom Rooms:
- Design your room with the right table layout:
- Acquire hardware with the necessary system requirements.
- Prepare your Wired, Wireless network and configure firewall
- Add or identify users on the Zoom Rooms portal who can manage Zoom Rooms. These users must have the Zoom Rooms privilege
- Add a Zoom Rooms from the Web Portal or the Zoom Rooms Controller
- Add your Google or Microsoft calendar system for integration with Zoom Rooms:
- Prepare a Room Account card with login information in a secured folder
- Check room readiness for furniture, power, network and conduit cabling
Setting up Zoom Rooms
- Set up your hardware in the conference room
- Mount TV, camera, PC/Mac
- Cable TV, camera, audio components and network
- Turn on PC/Mac and controller, connect to the network
- Upgrade TV, camera and audio components firmware (if required)
- Set up your system (OS)
- Set up your Zoom Rooms software
- Verify and finalize our setup
- Test and complete the verification checklist
- Setup alerts and monitor your dashboard