We offer design and installation services to those who want to have in-ceiling speakers hooked up to your Sonos System. If your project is new and need wires to be in-wall we can help provide you a total solution be it in your house or Office space. Call us at 647-380-0876
Those who need some help, we have the most common question answered below.
ATTACHING IN-WALL & IN-CEILING SPEAKERS TO A SINGLE SONOS CONNECT:AMP
The CONNECT:AMP can support any speaker impedance between 4 and 16 Ohms. Sonos does not recommend wiring speakers in series as it will result in poor sound quality.
You can have the following configurations for the CONNECT:AMP or ZP100:
- Two 8 Ohm speakers(1 on each channel)
- Two 4 Ohm speakers(1 on each channel)
- Four 8 Ohm speakers(2 on each channel parallel)refer diagram below
- Six 4 ohm speakers(3 on each channel but connected in series)
- Six 16 Ohm Speakers ( 3 on each channel Parralel) only achieve 80% of rated power
Diagram to Connecting speakers in parallel and diagram below for series connection