THE SOUNDBAR FOR MUSIC LOVERS
- Complements HD television screens with richly textured HiFi sound.
- Wirelessly streams all the music on earth.
- Simple to set up, control and expand. Requires just two cords: one power cord, one optical cord (both included). Syncs with other Sonos speakers wirelessly.
- Understands and speaks most IR remote’s language and can be controlled by free apps for your Android®, iPhone® or iPad®.
- Plays all sources plugged in to your HDTV: cable/SAT boxes, Blu-Ray players, and video game consoles. If it’s connected to your HD TV, PLAYBAR will play it.
ACCESS ALL THE MUSIC ON EARTH
PRE-LOADED INTERNET RADIO STATIONS — FREE OF CHARGE
Get over 100,000 free radio stations, shows, and podcasts — all for free. And you can tune in without turning on your computer. Browse for stations or type in specific call letters or a radio host you love.
ENDLESS MUSIC FROM THE MOST POPULAR ONLINE MUSIC SERVICES
Sonos works seamlessly with AUPEO!, Deezer, iHeartRadio, JB Hi-Fi NOW, JUKE, Last.fm, MOG, Pandora®, Rdio®, Rhapsody®, SiriusXM™ Internet Radio, Slacker® Radio, Songl, Songza, Spotify®, Stitcher SmartRadio™, TuneIn, Wolfgang’s Vault®, WiMP, and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
COMPUTER-FREE MUSIC PLAYBACK
Get instant access to millions of songs and thousands of radio stations — without ripping, downloading or turning on a computer. Sonos connects directly to these services over the Internet and then streams the music to the rooms of your choice.
PLAY THE MUSIC ON YOUR COMPUTER IN ANY ROOM
Play music stored on up to 16 PCs, Macs or NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices on your home network, supporting the most popular audio formats, from iTunes® to MP3.
LISTEN TO MUSIC THAT’S STORED ON AN IPOD OR IPHONE
Dock, charge and wirelessly play the music from an iPod or iPhone with the SONOS DOCK (sold separately).